Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Weekend! WOOHOO!


Not that I don't love the kids and my job, but by the time Friday comes, I am quite ready for them to all go home and I can have a break! I have been somewhat under the weather most of this week, so Steven was kind enough to let me relax Friday and he took the kids outside. We have a sandbox, toys, little tykes climber etc. It was the first time in awhile we made it out back. I hope we have way more nice sunny days to enjoy outside.
I was going to post a picture of the playroom as it looks come Friday afternoon, but my battery died. So instead, I will post pictures of our puppy Phoebe and when we took the kids to the splash pad last week. We plan on going once a week in the summer! Its fun, and you don't have to worry about drowning and floatation devises etc. We might even try to hit every one this summer, just for something different.
This weekend I will be getting ready for my holidays, yup 5 more working days. SOOOOO excited!!
I was asked if a day is ever normal for me, and the answer in reality is no, but some days are definitely more "stressful" than others.
So here are some pictures. Notice the rainbow in the first one? Thanks for reading!

No comments: