Sunday, July 8, 2007

Back to Reality!

I am sad to say that my vacation is over. Not that I didn't miss the kids, but the sleeping in part will dearly be missed! Steven and I have been quite busy planning for the next few weeks as we take the kids on "a trip around the world". Very exciting and hopefully fun for all the kids. Tomorrow we start off with packing our suitcases and getting our passports! FUN FUN! I thought since I don't have any daycare pictures from the last week, I would post a few of our vacation! We went up to Sudbury to visit my dad and then camped at a provincial park named Chutes. We took the Chi-Cheemon ferry back from Manitoulin island. Very fun indeed!

Cant wait to get the summer activities started!

Getting ready to get in the boat. Donny's first ever boat ride.

Took a boat ride with my dad to "five fingers rapids" soo beautiful even on a cloudy day

View from the Beach, pictures just don't do it justice

Sudbury Nickle, went for the day into town, saw the big nickle, went into the mines, fun fun!

On the ferry coming back, it was cold and with Pheobe we were only allowed on one deck, but we made do! Would love to do it again someday when its warmer.

What were your holidays like?

No comments: