Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Strange Week

Well today we only had three friends and thats how it will be all week I was told its OK to post even if I don't have any pictures, so that's what I am doing today. I started training at my new part time job tonight.... its so weird all these young kids and then there is me! But its OK "uncle Sam" or whatever the Canadian equivalent is, will be happy I am finally paying them some cash! A challenge to all of you, go through a day without saying "OK"! we are not allowed to say that on the phone whatsoever to the people we survey, how crazy is that!??!
We found out today financing is complete, the house is ours!! i cant wait for our inspection/walk through on Thursday! I will take pictures that day and hopefully post some of the daycare area!

No comments: