Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Week

Awhile ago I purchased a blow up ball pit for the daycare care off of www.kijiji.ca (awesome site you should check it out) anyhow it has been sitting in the back of my van since then waiting for the right moment/time to put it out. I knew it would be cause for a lot ofexcitement and best put out in a week that we didn't have much going on. This week seemed the right time. So we got out our air mattress pump and connected it to the van and blew it up! It has like 7 spots to be blown up and there was NO way I was doing it myself! And I have about 500 balls if not more that we piled inside! The kids have a blast. I do wish they would create a ball pit that has a ledge so the balls don't come out so easily. But the kids are doing such an awesome job of cleaning them up each day! Great job kids!





No comments: