Sunday, November 25, 2007

Playgroup

About a month ago, we had taken the kids on one of our trips to the local library. While I was there, I met a woman that is helping to start a weekly playgroup at the community centre just down the road from me. We tried it out the day it opened. The kids were a bit over excited and their listening ears seem to have left the building before the, so after about 30 minutes of FINALLY getting them all coated/booted etc. we walk the 3 minute walk.
When we got there we saw a few other kids and tons of toys to play with. I think the kids enjoyed that it was new. And I have to say I have never seen the toddlers behave and share EVER as well as they did then. We have not made it to the playgroup since because of other activities, but hope to go again soon. here are some pictures of our first adventure.




No comments: