Saturday, April 26, 2008

P.D. Day

Last Friday the older kids had a PD Day (or is it PA day?) anyhow so we had S, M and J join us for the day making it much busier than usual. When a day such as that comes, we like to try to find something fun and different to do so there is less chaos with the extra bodies. So this time we decided that my assistant L would take the older kids to the park down the street to fly kites and I would take the younger kids to the same park, but we would spend our time at the playground. Unfortunately although the sun co-operated, the wind did not. But the kids had a great time, spending the morning out doors. The older girls love helping with the younger kids and always tell me I can take a break, they will be the provider. LOL its fun for me too. So here are some pictures of us enjoying the park. I must say I quite enjoy having a park and playground so close.













No comments: