Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy Week, Big News!

Well I am ashamed to say that I haven't posted in a week! time sure does fly! I had sat down at the computer a couple of times to get something down, but I had no pictures, and I just didn't feel right posting without pictures. and then on Thursday we went to the beach and to ride a train, so we took about 200 pictures, that took me three + days to go through. And then our biggest news. We have been working on things in order to find a house for quite some time now. We needed to get some other finances in order etc. This past week I printed out a bunch of potential houses and Donny and I drove around looking at neighbourhoods. Then Saturday we met with a Realtor and his assistant and saw 5 houses. OMG!! I can't believe how some houses in the same price range can vary so much! One house is a complete dump with probably 100 grand in upgrades needed, then the same price is already done up and quite nice. But then we saw it, our perfect house! The house we knew just had to be ours. The Realtors assistant actually found it, and we just had to put in an offer. after a couple of haggling points, our offer was accepted!!! including a stainless steel fridge and stove! I have always wanted stainless steel! and it has a completely separate area for the daycare. A built in "granny suite". its perfect!
I am going to see if I can get some pictures off the mls website to show you. And tomorrow I will post pictures from our trip last week.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the house looks awesome!
Congratulations!
K