Monday, July 16, 2007

Fishy Fun

Today we took the kids off on an adventure to get more fish for our struggling aquarium in the playroom. we are still learning the ins and outs of fish care and so unfortunately this is our third time replenishing. Thankfully we found a nice man at a local pet store who was willing to sit with us and talk to us about care and cleaning of the water. So hopefully these fish will benefit from this education. So we got the kids and off to the aquarium store. I arrive to realize, me of all people forgot her camera!! how that happened I don't know! thankfully my cell phone takes photos, so here are some of the moments caught on film. Steven met up with us late today and brought his digit, camera, but I haven't gotten those pictures yet. And of course when he got there the fun was dying out. I will say this, kids never cease to help me find humour in the day. There was this one HUGE orange fish and we anxiously showed the kids and A yells out... "THAT'S ENORMOUS!" he is three!! lol I love kids!

No comments: