Sunday, June 24, 2007

Reminiscing

As you can probably tell, I am a HUGE picture taker, especially with the daycare and the kids. They grow to be part of our family, and are very special to me. As they get older, they go to school and they leave us, which is always very sad. But I like to get pictures together, to remember the time they were here. While I was getting some pictures ready to upload to get developed, I started coming across pictures of some of the kids way back when they started. I thought it would be fun to post a few, then and now photos. A few of the kids just started a few months ago, so I dont really have comparison photos yet, but I certainly will soon enough! It brings a tear to my eye to see how much the kids have grown! I certainly feel very lucky to be able to be a witness to it!












No comments: